Vendor Contract Information
We want to help you to be as prepared as possible and make sure the DWR has the information necessary to make your vendor experience a success. Please read this document carefully. If you have any questions, please contact Mike Lucckino at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 602-538-2721.
Execution of all arrangements:
- Completed application and payment are required to secure vendor booths.
- All applications are first come, first serve for available booth spaces.
- Deadline for Vendors is February 1, 2015.
- Vendor can have up to three booths, if space allows. All items needed for the booth must be indicated on the application.
- All extras including tables, chairs, meals, banquet and T-shirts must be indicated on the application.
- Electricity and Forklift needs most be arranged through the Mesa Convention Center. Their link is Mesa Convention Center
- Vendors need to supply their own three-wire, grounded extension cords.
- Vendor logo will be in the booklet in the vendor section and on the back of the symposium T-shirt.
- We need a digital copy of your logo in ".jpg" format, along with your website address and contact information as soon as you sign your application. We need to get this information onto our Desert Woodturning Roundup website as soon as possible.
- All vendors and their assistants must maintain their booth(s) during symposium hours.
- Symposium hours are Friday, Feb 26th -- noon to 6pm, Saturday Feb 27th -- 8am to 6pm, and Sunday, Feb 28th -- 8am to close.
- Setup time is Feb 26th from 8am to 11:30am. Vendors' area will be closed at 11:30am for fire and safety inspections.
- Each Vendor is required to donate an item or items to our Live Auction.
- Vendor may not display large signs with item prices; however, small proportional signs with item prices are permissible.
- Vendors may display or hand out literature, fliers, and business cards pertaining to their represented products.
- Arizona vendors need to display a current State of Arizona Privilege Tax Certificate.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance.
- All Vendors must be packed up and out of the building by 6pm on Sunday, Feb 28th.
- Desert Woodturning Roundup, Arizona Woodturners Association, sponsors, or the Mesa Convention Center will not be held liable for any loss or damage of goods, etc.
- Promoting DWR 2016 through/on your website, including a link to the DWR website, is expected within 10 days of your acceptance as a vendor.
When you complete the online vendor application (see link below), you will be asked to acknowledge
that you have read, understand, and acknowledge the contract details listed above.
To Register Online:
To register by US mail:
Click here to download the mail-in vendor-application form.
Print your downloaded vendor-application form, fill in the blanks, and mail with enclosed check to:
Desert Woodturning Roundup
Attention: Vendor Application
PO Box 12094
Tempe, AZ 85284